Thursday, June 23, 2011

breakfast.

I'm sitting over a hot cup of Raspberry Emergency and almond butter/maple syrup oatmeal as I type this morning.  It's been raining for the last 4 days fairly consistently and last night was no exception.  We have a full day of harvesting in front of us and it's wet and cold.  It doesn't help that I'm exponentially feeling worse every morning, this morning being the worst thus far.

I'm headed back to Eau Claire today after I drop the veggies at my designated drop site.  I'm looking forward to familiar faces, needed embraces, a real bed, or at least a futon, and taking a hot, hot bath.

My apologies about the lack of writing and pictures.  Me being sick and working long days means going to bed before the suns down.  I'll have time this weekend to post some new photos.

Off to brush my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment